Thursday, June 23, 2011

.saltwater.sand.beach.bikinis.ocean.palmtrees.bikinis.love.

While waiting for a flight to any tropical place in the world... I've decided to cleanout my desktop.
I have the ability to call it "work". Im getting inspiration right? As well as free advertising while running around in ANI bikinis.
Can you tell I'm a little anxious to get outta here? I know I just got back from CABO, but I have this disease called the "travelbug". And while planning my trip to Spain/Northern France, I realized all flights are full and there is no way for me to get that far (I fly standby... its a love/hate relationship)

So Anyways I was able to grab a couple girlfriends and head out the the beautiful beaches of _________... Ill tell you when I get there :)

But in the meantime, here's some sexy images I've collected for you to chew on.





















Happy Summer xo

1 comment:

  1. Hooray to the beautiful goddesses in this post and the fact that we are all beautiful women as well. Thank you for sharing the divine feminine in this lovely post!

    xo,
    Di

    http://simply-freckled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete