Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cherokee.People

With the current collection coming to stores in Spring 2011, its time to work on the next step. It is crazy to think that not even six months ago, I was designing my first ever bikini collection, planning a fashion show, and starting my own business. Now I am working on collection number two!

The inspiration board and designs for Spring 2012 are in the works!

I have been so blessed by this experience and I can't wait for the things that are coming up for me!

2012 may just bring headdresses, feathers, face paint, indian summers and burning sunsets to life.





Here we go!
xo

2 comments:

  1. loves it!!! your inspiration is perfect. now can you at least give your best-friend something to rock?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i wear face paint on a day-to-day basis. thanx. xoxo, gg

    ReplyDelete