Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Behind the Scenes...

I have been so insanely busy the past few weeks that my blog has been NEGLECTED!.

Im so sorry blog, but I am here to reVAMP you...
Well, sorta.
With being so busy, and having so much happen in the past few days it may be a little tough to catch you up on everything so I'll stick to the main event..

ANI and AMANDA photoshoot took place on Sunday. I feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulder, and it feels good. Two solid months of drawing, thinking, planning, shopping, drawing, sketching, mapping, measuring, planning, creating, editing, modeling, photo editing, thinking, drawing, driving...etc has paid off to what I think was a very successful and productive photoshoot.

We were fortunate enough to take out a super vintage wooden yacht in San Diego harbor, around downtown and through Coronado. It was beautiful for the most part, the infamous JUNE GLOOM took over for the better part of the day, but we were able to GET THE SHOT.

Here's some behind the scenes photos just to give you a taste...








*stay tuned for lookbook and actual images.
xo
ANI

No comments:

Post a Comment