Monday, June 14, 2010

She's.not.made.like.other.girls.

I've had a lot of recent misunderstandings of what "Dirty Class" means and why I've decided to use that as the title for my summer collection and event.

To the people from all walks of life telling me to change it, make it more appealing, and make it more marketable...I say no. I say that I am making myself authentic by sticking exactly to what I have come up with, which describes my collection perfectly. I don't care about appealing to everyone or getting "as much exposure as I can". I care about the product I am creating, and who I am creating it for.

And I feel as though I am doing a damn good job at that.

With inspirations comes results, and I think the time and effort I have spent on creating something that I love will pay off. I make it for the girls who are not like other girls...the girls who can represent "Dirty Class" to the fullest...

'She was made to blow you away
She don't care what any man say
You can watch her strut
But keep your mouth shut
Or it's ruination day

...and I could not have said it better myself. Thank you Black Keys.



xo
www.anibreslin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment